Friday, April 14, 2006

It's only baseball,

But still. It is so hard to be a Royals fan. They looked like they were going to win on Tuesday. And the bullpen gives up 5 runs in the bottom of the eighth to lose 9-7 (to the hated Yankees, no less). And yesterday (Thursday), they pull within 4-3 in the eighth (again!) to give up yet again 5 runs. I love the Royals, but it is just so frustrating to see them running in place like this. I wish I could go back to the days when I was younger and the Royals were actually good. I can at least remember when they won the World Series in 1985, but they haven't really done much since. I also know it's early in the season, but still.

In other news...oh wait, there is no other news. The semester is almost over. I can't wait. I need the break, again. It will be so nice to do things for myself yet again.

I'm sorry you had to be subjected to my boring life. Again, as soon as something exciting happens to me, I'll be sure to share it.

No comments: