Friday, April 14, 2006

Actually

I went to visit some married friends of mine yesterday. They just had their second son two weeks ago. The older one, Connor, is such a cute kid. He's a year and a half old and adorable. I hadn't seen him since August, so he's gotten a bit bigger than I last saw him, plus he's walking and talking. And he remembered who I was. I played with him for a little bit, juggled for him (which he loved and wanted me to continue doing), and just hung out with him and my friends. Spending time with them made me really want kids again. I think that if I'm around them when they are that young, I'll love it and get used to it by the time they are older. The more that I do think about it, the more I believe I am ready to start a family. Problem is, I still have to find that someone. I would love to be engaged by this time next year and getting ready to be married next summer. We'll see.

1 comment:

Maggie said...

I just want you happy because you really deserve it. But it has to be one special woman to deserve you.