Tuesday, April 25, 2006

I got a job!

Well, a summer job, but it's a job where I can actually use my education (other than teaching). I'll be working in a construction firm doing some testing of materials, which I did in a class this past semester, and may get to go out in the field once in a while. It'll be great to have real world experience before I get my degree. It will look great on a resume and it means a lot once I search for my first real job after graduation. I'm excited and can't wait. I start Monday. Wish me luck.

3 comments:

Kate said...

Woohoo! A job in your field. Great!

Now, maybe I should find one.

Pat said...

Yeah, the experience will be great. And teaching college is a great job, though I was getting tired of it. Might do it later for fun, though.

Maggie said...

good luck!