Wednesday, April 19, 2006

I must really like school....

Okay, first things first. I'm thinking about not getting a BS in Civil Engineering. I may just go ahead and get an MS instead. That will only happen if it won't take me longer. If I could get it by next spring, I'm definitely going to do that. I went down to the Pirates game today with one of my professors (he decided not to have class today - didn't really have to convince me), and he was asking about what I've done and why the heck I'm only getting a BS. The more I think about it, I'm wondering the same thing. If I can get some classes retroactively changed to grad level classes since they are the same classes, just the course numbers are different, I could be done with an MS by the spring. Won't that be nifty? So instead of having two BS's and one MS, I'll have one BS and two MS's....much more impressive, you think? Now, if it is going to take me longer, I am not going to do it. I so want to get out of school. I think I've been educated too much so far (if that is at all possible). I'm so tired of being in class and relearning stuff I learned years ago. I just want to get a job and get out of academia. We'll see and I'll keep you updated.

1 comment:

Maggie said...

That's really cool! I'm sure it will all work out. We can even get my kids to call you Uncle Masters. Lol