Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Update




For those of you who did not know, I spent my Thanksgiving on Long Island with my girlfriend Alia and her family.


Here are a few images of us in New York. With my knee, we weren't able to go into the city to walk around. We figure when we go again, we'll get to walk around the city. I really want to go to Hayden Planetarium as well as Brookhaven National Lab. Still love science.

And speaking of my knee, I was diagnosed with arthritis. My knee does not sit properly in the joint and therefore, hurts. I'm starting physical therapy this weekend, and this time I plan on keeping up with the exercises. I think Alia will make me keep up with it. I should also go back to my shoulder exercises since that is beginning to hurt again. I'm falling apart.

Well, soon this semester will be over, and I'll be starting my last full-time semester. Hopefully, I'll be working in an engineering job as well.

3 comments:

Kate said...

Osteoarthritis? That's what I have. The cartilage in both knees is shot.

Good luck with physical therapy. I found that cycling helps the most.

Pat said...

Yeah, that's what I have. Osteoarthritis. The doctor said it was the onset of degenerative arthritis, so of course, I googled it. I think next spring, I'm going to try to get my bike fixed and start riding it.

Maggie said...

Ugh. I wonder if that is what I have.