Friday, November 10, 2006

Bored and at work

It's 2:20 in the morning and I'm still awake. Of course, I'm at the observatory working tonight. Don't get me wrong, I love astronomy, but with my wacky schedule, I'd rather be at home asleep in bed. I have to be at school at 10 in the morning (not too bad) and it's my only class. Then, I have to do laundry, buy a couple of birthday cards, tutor someone in physics at 2 pm, then bartend Friday night from 6 to close. Yeah. Good times. I'm just glad I get to see Alia more often than not, or she would probably be highly upset with me. I like it that I see her all the time and miss her when she's not around. She says that about me, too. I think we make people sick but oh well, their problem.

I can't believe that my life is still this boring. Hopefully, I can get a real job soon, so I don't have these wacky hours and can actually be asleep this late at night (or early in the morning, depending on how you look at it). I just wanted to complain. Y'all have a good one.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Heh there - if you are a PHd or Masters in your area, you can make great money at BrainMass on the internet. Tutor without leaving your internet connection! Saves on those wacky hours too.