Monday, November 13, 2006

Knees

Hopefully, Mom doesn't read this. My right knee has been hurting more than usual for the last week, and on Saturday, I woke up and it was swollen. Not overly so, but enough to be noticed. I did nothing most of Saturday, so I was able to stay off it and the swelling went down. But since I have to be on my feet a lot, the pain is not going away. Hopefully, it is nothing serious and I don't need anything, but I am going to the doctor on Wednesday, though I really don't think I need to. Better be thankful for Alia, or I wouldn't be going. We'll see what the doctor says. So far, I've been lucky since moving to Pittsburgh. Nothing major has happened to me, in terms of my health. Let's hope it stays that way.

2 comments:

Kate said...

So, how did the appointment go?

Pat said...

It is a lateral patellar tilt. Not really sure what that is.