Friday, March 10, 2006

I was bored.

Sometimes I think being single isn't so bad,
When you don't know what you've never had.
No wife, no kids, no cats, no dogs.
Just living life high on the hog.
Work all day, party all night.
But again, something's not right.
Come home to a dark and empty place,
Never to wake to a familiar face.
No one to tell how was your day,
No one saying it will all be okay.
I thought the single life would be the life for me,
But I'm not happy as you can plainly see.
Tired of hearing there's someone for you.
It's just hard to believe that can be true.
Never been hugged, never been kissed.
I want to know what it is I have missed.
Someday soon, I hope this life I lead
Will change for the better, I do plead.
I want a family, I want a wife.
I really don't like this single life.

No comments: