Wednesday, March 08, 2006

I Love Spring Break!

I really needed this week. I cannot wait till summer is here so I can work and take one class. Don't get me wrong, I love going to school, but taking as many classes as I am, plus working, does not give me a lot of free time. And it seems that the free time I do have is spent doing homework. I just have to remember: one more year. That is, if I decide not to get another degree. Which at this point, I don't see happening anytime soon, unless it's an online degree.

So what have I been doing this week? Well, I finished all the homework that is due the week after spring break on Friday. I worked a little. I am preparing to write a paper that is due in April. I have all my notes taken and the outline written, so it looks like it won't take that long to write now. I think I'll write it tomorrow. Right now, I'm watching baseball on TV, the WBC. I have missed this sport so much. Doesn't help that the WBC is up against the Big East tournament, but Pitt doesn't play till 9 tonight, so the USA/Canada game will not interfere with the Pitt/Louisville game so I can watch them both. Speaking of sports, I was seriously thinking of sending my two nephews in Kentucky some Steelers's Super Bowl Championship gear, but thought better of it. I'm sure my brother-in-law appreciates that. I did send some to Mom and Dad, as I didn't think anyone else cares as much as I do. I am the only one who is a Steelers' fan, but only after the Kansas City Chiefs.

I was planning on going to visit Mimi's family this week, but things came up. I think, though, that I'll make plans to visit the weekend of the 24th. That gives me enough time to ask for the weekend off from work. Plus, I want to stay here for St. Patrick's Day. I'm going to a party. WOOHOO!

I love being able to sit around and do nothing all day. I woke up this morning at 10:30 (hahaha all you with kids) and am still sitting here on my couch at 3:40. And I want to change this by getting a real job and having kids? What am I thinking? Oh well.

I promise, though, as soon as something exciting happens in my life, I'll share it. Just don't hold your breath.

1 comment:

Kate said...

Wise decision on not sending the boys Steelers stuff. You wouldn't have to have worried about B so much (although he would have been annoyed) but the boys themselves would have burned it in effigy.