Thursday, January 12, 2006

My First Blog

I saw Kate starting blogging. Figured that I should as well. You know how much I e-mail everyone.

I think a lot of you know that I went *back* to school for another degree. I know it's not really going back since I've basically been in school since I was 4. I'm studying for a degree in Civil and Environmental Engineering with an emphasis in Structural Engineering. Hopefully, this will be the last formal degree I'll be getting...that is at a university. I think that I may go for an MBA later on, probably an online MBA. I started this current educational trip last semester. I should be done by next April, as it is nice to already have a Bachelor's Degree and a Master's Degree in Physics.

Between school and work, I don't have a lot of free time. Currently, I'm bartending three times a week at a bar in my neighborhood. I'm also still working at the observatory, looking at the stars. Still love astronomy even though I'm not studying it at the moment. This summer, I hope to have an internship so I can have some real-world experience.

Well, I should probably get back to doing homework. I want to be the best student I can be, even better than I was in undergraduate.

1 comment:

Kate said...

Ha! I am such a trendsetter!
It's nice to see what you are up to.