Friday, May 26, 2006

I hate mornings!

I hope I get used to waking up early in the morning sometime soon. Right now, I am getting up at 6 am to get to work at 7. I know, I know, it's not early to you all, but when you are used to waking at 8 or 8:30, that is early. I think by the time I get used to it, the summer will be over and I won't need to be up that early. At least I'll be used to it for my 8:30 am classes this fall.

In other news, my first crush contacted me this week. What a surprise! My lovely brother Tom ran into her parents and told them about me last year, and I guess, they have been updating her about me. Even then, I didn't think she'd take time out to e-mail me. I haven't seen her in 17 years. She e-mailed me and wants to chat, I guess about what's going on with our lives. I'm still in shock. I haven't yet gotten to talk to her, so it will be interesting to say the least. I'll guess I'll keep you updated. Hey, this may be the first exciting thing to happen me in a while. It might make an interesting story sometime.

2 comments:

Maggie said...

first crush? Katie?

Pat said...

yeppers