Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Hot Day Today

Today was a scorcher. I loved it. High was in the 90s, humidity probably around 60 to 70 percent. My kind of weather. Too bad I was working outside and sweating in it. I would rather have been playing outside in it, like baseball or basketball. People just don't understand how I can like hot weather. I love hot weather. It means a lot of things to me. Summer is coming which was good when I was a kid (school was out). It means baseball season and baseball is my all time favorite sport. You can spend all day outside without freezing. I hate winter (I think I've mentioned that many times before). Oh yeah, my birthday is in the summer time, though I don't know if I'll celebrate it this year. I'm turning 32 and that age really doesn't mean much. It's a Sunday this year and I have to work the next day. And I'm working on my birthday, too. I haven't told anyone it's my birthday and I don't plan on telling anyone, either. But yeah, it's summer time and I love it. :-)

No comments: