Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Just noticed this

Why is my zodiac sign on my profile? This is not a dating site. And I don't believe in astrology anyway. Technically, I'm not even a Cancer. The Sun was in the Constellation of Gemini when I was born, not Cancer. About 2000 years ago, the Sun was in Cancer on July 9th, but not in 1974. It's called precession. Look it up. I don't really need people to know my sign is Cancer. It's not important and not who I am.

Man, I'm reading too much into this.

By the way, I started drinking caffeine-free Coca-Cola™. I find I drink a lot of caffeine and I should really cut down. Now that it's been really cold recently, I'm drinking a lot of coffee, too. I should probably switch to decaf. Doesn't taste any different. I think I'm just trying to keep myself awake when I'm at work. I'm always tired. But I'm doing this to better myself and so I won't have to go to school anymore...unless I retire. But that's another story.

No comments: