Sunday, October 12, 2008

It's October 12th, and do you know where I am?

Because sometimes, I sure don't.

We finally moved into our new house at the end of July, and things have been hectic since. We got a puppy the day after we moved in, and she has been a handful. She has the ability to be cute when she is not being a pain in the rear end, but that is what puppies do. She is now 17 weeks old, and we cannot wait till she's done teething.

Tomorrow, I get to head to beautiful Frederick, MD. Yeehaw. It's for work, so at least I'm getting paid for it. I get to come home Wednesday night. I should get used to going out of town, but doesn't mean I have to like it. I spent half of September down in North Carolina for work, and I was so glad to get home. So was the wife. Especially since we got the puppy.

I've been trying to find time to blog on here, but unfortunately, my life is not as exciting as everyone else's, so it's rather difficult to find stuff to blog about.

1 comment:

Maggie said...

uh, have you read my blog? I never have anything interesting to say, but it doesn't keep me from having diarhea of the fingers.

Sorry you have to travel so much. Where are the photos of your puppy?