Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Updating...

Yay! An update from me! WOOHOO!

First things first. That WOM (wife of mine since she calls me HOM) and I are trying to close on a house by the end of the month. And when we close, we are going to have a huge move. I mean, we are moving a whole five houses up from where we live now! That's just too much!

Just kidding, but it will be nice.

1) It will be OUR house. Our first house together. It will be nice not renting any longer and won't need permission from our landlord to do anything, though our landlord is pretty laid back.

2) It is much bigger. Right now, our rental is a ranch with three small bedrooms. For those of you who have seen it, it is tiny. This one is a two story with a semi-finished basement (a place to put up a bar) and three+ bedrooms upstairs. It has a huge backyard with a detached two-car garage and the back is fenced in. So if something happens that we aren't planning on right now, then we'll have room.

3) Did I mention that it will be OUR house?

And to the jump:

Here are a couple of pictures from our wedding:



The Happy Couple



Do I Look Nervous?

And here is where I started to cry

2 comments:

Kbear and Jman said...

WOOHOO. A NEW HOUSE! That is always fun. Big move.

Pics are great. Congrats. :)

And yes we read the blog!

Maggie said...

I've been a bad sister haven't I? I'm just not used to you updating your blog. lol
Congrats on the house!
Your wedding pictures were beautiful. I love the way you two are so in love. I hope you spend the next 60 yrs looking at each other the same way.