Friday, August 10, 2007

Update

Okay, so the thumb is not broken, but it still hurts like the dickens. I was told it was a sprain, so the ligaments on each side are causing it to swell up pretty well. It will be like that for a while.

I didn't work too much last week or this week. Only 41 hours last week, and I think only 48 hours this week. I wanted to work more, but oh well. When there isn't stuff to do, there isn't stuff to do.

We also got a new neighbor. I was told it was a northern brown snake. Kinda tiny, but cool.

2 comments:

Kate said...

Hmm, did they splint you or anything? How long do they want you to wait before they check it out more carefully?


Cool snake. :) Quiet neighbor, and he'll take care of pests.

Maggie said...

You and Kate and hurting yourselves. You two are so much alike it's scary. I hope it heals quickly.