Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Busy Busy

It's been a busy month. Working a lot, went to New York for a wedding, got to spend time with the future in-laws, spending time with the future Mrs. C.

Then last week, I either broke my thumb or sprained it. Went to the ER last night, waited four hours (which I wasn't really upset about. It was just a thumb. But it's the ER that I went to that sucked), just to be told by the Dr. that he wasn't sure. They had X-rays and everything. So, later this week, I'll have to see an orthopedist and call my doctor for follow ups. Yeehaw.

And this weekend, I get to go to see my Pennsylvania sister and her family.

End of the month, going to KC.

I'm just so thankful that I'm not in school any longer.

1 comment:

Kate said...

You DO know how long my thumb's been out of commission, don't you? Trust me--having a messed up thumb is worse than broken feet, ankles, and wrists.

Hopefully it's a simple sprain, and not one like mine. (Of course, I hit the trifecta!)