Sunday, September 10, 2006

Philadelphia Trip









I went to Philly on Friday and got home Saturday. For someone who has lived in Pennsylvania for 9 years, this is the first time I ever went. I can't wait to go again. Here are some pictures from the trip. The woman in the first picture is my girlfriend Alia. We went to visit her alma mater, Villanova. The other pictures are at the Philadelphia Museum of Art. There is the statue of Rocky (and no, she wouldn't take a picture of me with my arms raised and no, I did not run up the steps. There are a lot of steps. I did, however, hum the Rocky theme.)

3 comments:

Maggie said...

Alia is really pretty. Next time I want to see the Rocky pose, though.

Kate said...

She's real!

Seriously, it looks like you had a great time. Best wishes to the two of you.

Anonymous said...

Patrick, we're in ND with Bouchies and haven't been too attentive to the news, and thought you might have a post. how are the athletes fairing? Have been praying that the Lord will use this as a warning that none of us knows when our day will come and that we have only one savior, and He being the Lord Jesus Christ. (grandpa ken)