Friday, September 22, 2006

I must love having no free time...

So, here I am working a lot again. This summer, I was complaining about working full-time and taking one class, then working on the weekends. Well, at least then, I didn't have a girlfriend. But now, I'm taking classes full-time, tutoring five hours a week (all physics, all the time), working, and making sure I still have time for Alia. And amazingly enough, I do. Too bad the money isn't better, or it would be more worth it. I just must remind myself that I will not be doing this much much longer. April - graduation (again). Then a real 9-5 job that I'll probably be bored with in a couple of years (at least, I hope not). Oh well, I should probably be doing other things now, like clean my apartment and get ready for my next tutoring session. I wish I could sleep.

No comments: