Monday, January 15, 2007

Greatest Weekend Ever! (so far)

This weekend turned out to be one of the best weekends of my life. I took Alia to meet Mom and Dad and others of the family (Maggie, Joanne, Tom and their families) as well as Aunt Dorothy. Then, as we were driving back from the airport yesterday, I decided to make it official. Official in that we would be engaged. So I asked her and she said yes. Now, I can refer to her as my fiancee. :-)


Then, this afternoon, I got a letter from a company I interviewed with last week and they offered me a job. So in the span of less than a day, I got engaged and I got a job. I think I'm playing the lottery.
Here is a picture of her ring.

1 comment:

Maggie said...

It's a beautiful ring and looks lovely on her hand. COngrats to you both! And woohoo on the job!