Wednesday, October 25, 2006

My Exciting Time

This weekend is going to be so much fun! I get to take my FE exam. For those that don't know, this is an exam like an LSAT or a GRE. When I pass it, it means I can work as an engineering-in-training for about 4 or 5 years, and then, I get to take my PE exam which will allow me to become a Professional Engineer. (I also get to add letters to the end of my name, nice.) Then next week, I have my first interview for a real job for after I graduate in six months. (Wow, only six months left for being in school full-time. I can't wait.) This is going to be a short post because I'm tired and the World Series was not on tonight, so I am going to go to bed. Have a good night, y'all.

2 comments:

Kate said...

Good luck, and congratulations on finishing up!

Maggie said...

So?! How do you think you did? Sorry I didn't see this till now to wish you good luck, but I know you don't really need it. ;)